All those wishing to take part must register with the club using the appropriate forms found on this page. Once registered, participants will enjoy 4 sessions before they must purchase both Club Membership and register with Inline Hockey Ireland to take part in further sessions under the club.
1. Check out our Session Information, Schedule and what Equipment / Protection is needed
2. Sign Up to www.MayoBullsHockey.com
3. Complete Online Club Registration Form
4. Enjoy up to 4 trial sessions of which the first is free
After 4 sessions, all participants MUST do the following to continue attending sessions
5. Purchase Club Membership
6. Purchase IHI Membership / Insurance
7. Continue attending sessions and enjoy skating / playing hockey
Please complete the below form relevant to the participant at the beginning of every season (September - August). This helps us keep track of members and their contact info as well as medical needs and emergency contacts. This information is for club use only.
This yearly membership running from September to August helps cover club admin costs for the season such as Club Affiliation with our NGB, Website Subscription and Safeguard Checks for Volunteers and Coaches to name a few.
IHI Registration / Insurance
(Required to train and play after the 4th session)
Please select the appropriate registration link, but don't worry if you do make a mistake, just contact us and we will help any way possible. Registrations run from the beginning of October till the end of September.